This post is intended for beginners to interface relay boards with Arduino. Shown below is the connection details to connect 4 Channel relay board with Arduino. The relays are 12V relays.
The details of the 4 channel relay board is given below.
• Connect VCC to 12V.
• Inputs 1,2,3 & 4 are used to control the corresponding relays.
• If input is high (5V), then connection is between C (Common) & NO (Normally Open), else connection is between C (Common) & NC (Normally Closed).
• If Input1 is high, LED1 glows and vice versa.
• This board has a ULN driver which gives better performance compared to transistor drive.
• ULN2003 has seven high current Darlington arrays each containing seven open collector Darlington pairs with common emittors.
PS : Make sure to short the ground of 12V and Arduino.
Given below is a sample code to operate the…
View original post 846 more words